Everyone wants more conversion from their E-Commerce sites. Increased conversion means more sales. More sales mean more revenue. Magento software is used by many vendors to power their eCommerce business. Whether selling goods and services primarily B2B or B2C, the using Magento software helps managers boost sales figures.
Some Key Magento Features:
This list illustrates the wide array of options you get using this widely popular eCommerce platform. Just consider some of its advantages:
- Choose a pre-packaged theme for your site, or custom design one tailored for your site.
- Manage metadata descriptions more effectively;
- Integrate Magento easily with other programs, including MailChimp;
- Enjoy seamless order tracking;
- Show customers multiple photos of products;
- Utilize built-in international currency interfaces;
- Offer a variety of different payment options to your customers;
- Magento offers a special “Magento Mobile” version;
- Benefit from intuitive layout and design features making navigation much easier;
- Magento includes useful shipping and checkout features.
With so many benefits, it’s not surprising that Magento appeals to businesses around the world. Many online companies use this highly effective tool as a way to help gain Search Engine Optimization advantages. Even small sites can benefit from the enhanced conversion rates available with effective Magento integration into existing Customer Management Systems.